Are you driven to achieve high commission, to exceed your sales targets and to be highly rewarded for your results???
Flick Anticimex is one of Australia's leading pest control and hygiene companies with over 95 years of reliable, safe and professional service. We proudly provide services to residential homes and Australia's major industrial, government, resource and commercial sectors.
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Sales Consultant to join our fantastic sales team based in Inner West of Sydney. You will be responsible to drive sales and achieve branch budget sales by targeting new and existing customers, whilst also utilising yourstrong understanding of the sales process to win new sales and customers in your sales territory.
Flick Anticimex offers excellent working conditions in a rewarding, challenging and supportive work environment.
- Global Service Provider
- Business to Business Sales
- Full product Training provided
- Rewarding & Challenging with long term career opportunities
- Be Part of a Successful Team
- Salary + Car Allowance + Laptop + Phone + Highly Rewarding Commission Incentive
In this role you will be responsible for the below key areas:
- Servicing our existing client base and analysing their needs to increase sales by way of maintaining and growing a portfolio of commercial customers
- Commit to a high level of sales activity, the successful candidate is expected to attend daily client meetings generated and scheduled by Flick internal sales support centre.
- Promote Flick pest control & hygiene services to new & existingB2B customers, focusing on achieving branch organic growth.
- Work as directed by the Regional Sales Manager and Branch Manager, to achieve the budgeted Branch sales targets and to maximise business growth and profitability within the Branch and business.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Previous sales experience and strong understanding of the sales process
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent customer service and support skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (all Microsoft office applications)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Strong negotiation skills to "Close the sale"
- Versatility to build rapport and relationships at all levels
- Experience within the pest control and / or hygiene industries will be highly desirable
- A passion for sales and enjoy achieving targets!