Due to continued growth a full time position has become available for a dynamic leader to oversee the operations of the Pest Control team based in our Port Macquarie branch
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality of service delivery, consistency and compliance in all operational matters and Flick systems. You will be required to:
- Act as a focal point for all client inquiries in your area of control;
- Oversee input costs as per budget;
- Supervise the scheduling of work;
- Participate in branch review processes as required to meet all relevant objectives, targets and KPI's; and
- Provide all branch staff under your control with the necessary assistance, training and guidance to meet service delivery targets.
Applicants with the following attributes would be preferred:
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to senior management on budget targets and staff performance
- Excellent management and communication skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion
- Demonstrated success liaising with key customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to the continual improvement process and service delivery.
- A sound knowledge of budget requirements
- A high level of literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills
- Understanding of Hazard Identification and application of risk management
- Experience in managing a business focussed on targets financial goals and other business KPI's
- Understanding or knowledge of the Pest Control Industry would be desirable
- Minimum 2 years in a similar level management position or 4 years at the operational support level reporting to an Operations Manager or Supervisor
If you feel that you possess the desired criteria, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted