Flick Anticimex is currently seeking an experienced Part Time or Full Time Credit Officer to join our Port Macquarie team
Flick Anticimex a leader in its industries, is currently seeking an experienced Part Time or Full Time Credit Officer to join our Pest and Hygiene Port Macquarie Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The management of the Port Macquarie office Debtors portfolio
- Liaising with head office / suppliers / customers via both phone & email
- Data entry into accounting system in a timely manner
- Handling customer enquiries on accounts
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with collecting outstanding debts and achieving collection targets to ensure positive cash flow
- Understanding of the importance of building strong working relationships with customers to ensure prompt payments
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining debtor and reconciliations
- Reporting on Aged debt accounts
- Ability to perform complex account reconciliations
- Confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Sound written and verbal skills
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate high attention to detail and have a personable and friendly nature with the maturity to be diplomatic when handling difficult situations.
If you believe you have the qualifications and credentials required to fulfil the position and want to join a National Company that provides opportunity, please register your interest (in confidence) by emailing your application including cover letter and resume to email@example.com or by filling in the form below.
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.