As Branch Manager of Mackay, you will be responsible for the continued success of Flick Anticimex. You will head a team, including Operations staff, Administration staff, Sales staff and Production staff. Your current direct report will be to the Regional General Manager.
- Constant monitoring and achievement of formal KPIs.
- Full P&L control
- Delivery of monthly financial targets.
- Maintain and improve upon the current Quality Management System in order to remain compliant with Australian Standards, Best Practices and accreditations.
- Build strong customer relationships through face to face visits with important clients.
- Implement, develop and deliver the long term strategic objectives of the business, while empowering your team to deliver on the short and mid-term objectives of the business.
- Actively participate in the development of the business on a national scale, attend conferences, toolbox talks etc. as required.
Flick Anticimex is Australia's leading pest control company with over 95 years of reliable, safe and professional service. We also provide washroom services, floor care and hygiene consumables. We have branches and depots across Australia and New Zealand, with a vast network of pest control operators offering superior localised service to meet individual client needs.
The Successful Applicant:
Leading from the front, you will be a hands on manager and have a strong focus on Sales and Service delivery in a demanding and exciting business. Management experience within the Business to Business service industry and operational/sales background would be an advantage. Qualifications required. Formal business management qualifications will be viewed as favourable.
Pest qualified is also desirable.
Experience Required - 2+ years managing a service industry branch is desirable
- The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader with a passion for leading by example.
- Entrepreneurially minded, you will bring your enthusiasm for achieving targets to your role.
- Your superior organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills will ensure you handle this dynamic and demanding role.
- An effective communicator, and problem solver – you turn problems into opportunities.
- Computer literacy is a must. Experience with Microsoft Office suite is essential, knowledge of 'Navision' is desirable.
You will be currently working in a similar role, with a background in multi-site management, or management of large teams of workers. You will have successfully led established teams through periods of rapid change and growth.
- Recognition on a national and global scale.
- Attractive salary package including commissions and bonuses.
To show expression of interest, please email your application and covering letter to email@example.com or fill in the form below. Applications close on 23rd June, 2017.
Flick reserves the right to close applications earlier than the nominated date should the right candidate be found for the position. Interested parties are therefore recommended to apply as early as possible.