Do you want to work in a high-performing culture and be part of an engaged team critical to the ongoing success of our organisation? Are you a proven performer serious about exceeding set targets and KPI's?
Flick Pest Control is an industry leader and is committed to helping people protect their homes. Due to the rapid expansion of our company we are increasing our team of skilled Outbound Call Centre Operators. Your key focus will be to supervise our existing call centre team to generate repeat work and assist the branch to consistently meet the branch targets.
Your main responsibilities would include the supervising of team members to ensure they:
- Consistently meet set targets and KPI's;
- Utilising our existing client data base to secure work;
- Making Outbound phone enquiries to convert into booked jobs;
- Basic scheduling of technicians workloads.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Implement strategies to meet set targets and KPI's;
- Train and mentor call centre staff;
- Reporting to Management on targets and KPI's.
You must be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fun & Energetic attitude
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to effectively manage and achieve KPIs
- 100% responsible for your own results
- Reliable, flexible, organised, courageous, bold, determined and committed
- Pro-active in a team environment with a friendly & confident phone manner, high conversion ratios and a high level of computer knowledge
- Of sound knowledge of the Brisbane area to help schedule technicians work efficiently
- Experienced in outbound call centre, telemarketing or telesales experience is essential. Scheduling or pest control industry experience will also be highly regarded.
To register your interest in this position, please forward your application + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Please note: Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an Interview.