We offer excellent working conditions in a rewarding, challenging and supportive work environment.
Due to a continued focus and growth, a position has become available to join the team to support the businesses in growing the customer base within the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast area, Sales and face to face visits will be the focus of this role as well as support the branch achieve its targets. Some hours outside normal business hours may apply.
The following requirements are essential for all applicants:
- Strong communication skills & professional phone manner
- A positive and outgoing personality
- The ability to learn quickly
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Must have experience in a related industry (i.e. construction or termite management)
- Have an existing solid client base to draw on
- Knowledge of SMAX or similar reporting tools
- Be able to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Work autonomously reporting directly to SEQ Branch Manager
- Communicate with builders and suppliers to manage accounts and account disputes
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Possess a full and current Driver's License
You will be required to provide a high level of customer service while managing an existing portfolio of clients as well as canvasing new clients with a view to expanding our business.
You must be:
- able to communicate with all levels;
- self motivated and confident; and
- sales driven!
Remuneration package can be discussed with suitable applicant.
Please send your resume or ask for further detail to Dallas Kenn SEQ Pre Con Branch Manager of Flick Anticimex Gold Coast at email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.