As we continue to grow and expand we have identified a need to recruit full-time licensed Timber Pest Technicians for our Residential Operations Team. You must reside in Brisbane or the Greater Brisbane area, as our work is within this corridor.
If you have a sense of humor, love being part of a friendly and welcoming team, want to work for a company that knows how to appreciate their staff and can meet the following criteria, please send your cover letter and resume to us today.
You Must Have:
- A current Timber Pest Management license
- Experience as a Timber Pest Technician
- Reside in and have knowledge of Brisbane and surrounding areas.
- Current manual driver's license
- Current police clearance
- Ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work
- Reliable, with a 'can do' attitude
- Are respectful to your colleagues
- Preferable knowledge in Slabset
- Ability to obtain Blue Card
- Competitive salary
- Fully equipped company vehicle, fuel card and tablet
- All tools of trade and uniforms
- Full and ongoing training
- Supportive, fun and positive team environment
If you would like to be part of our progressive, expanding and caring team apply now by sending a cover letter and resume using the subject line 'Timber Pest Technician – Brisbane Residential' to email@example.com or fill in the form below!
Only candidates already living in Brisbane or the Greater Brisbane area and eligible to work in Australia, need apply. Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted. No agencies and no phone calls please.