Flick Anticimex is one of Australia's leading pest control and hygiene companies with over 95 years of reliable, safe and professional service. We proudly provide services to residential homes and Australia's major industrial, government, resource and commercial sectors.
Although a global company, we operate from more than 35 branches and depots across Australia and New Zealand, with a vast network of pest control and hygiene operators offering superior localised service in line with global best practice standards to meet client needs.
Can you really sell? If so, we want YOU!!
A position has become available for an experienced Telemarketer/Customer Care Consultant to join our Customer Care Team in our Adelaide branch, located in Kilburn. Reporting to our Customer Care Team Leader, this is an exciting opportunity to join the Adelaide Branch of Australia's largest Pest Control business with the real possibility of career advancement.
We are looking for an applicant who has
- A great work ethic
- Experience in phone sales and can demonstrate strong sales skills
- The ability, drive & motivation to 'close the sale'
- A can-do attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- A proven track record in exceeding KPIs
- Intermediate IT skills (MS Office as a minimum)
- Experience in base salary plus commission based roles
Your main duties would include
- Outbound calls to our existing customers, no cold calling
- Renewing our customers annual services
- Accurately obtaining and entering customer information
- Scheduling jobs into our booking system
- Full time
- Monday to Friday - No weekend work
- Real opportunity for progression within our organisation
We offer a generous commission structure, the ideal candidate will possess the drive and determination to succeed and the hunger to sell. If you believe you have the qualifications, credentials, and commitment required to fulfill the position and want to join one of Australia's leading pest control companies, please register your interest in the form below.
Applications close Friday 22nd June 2018, although Flick Anticimex reserves the right to close the application early should a suitable candidate be found.
Please note: Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.