The disposal of sharps and how you approach it says a great deal about how seriously you take the health and safety of your staff, customers and the public.
Used sharps should be immediately placed in a sharps disposal box/container after use. Flick Anticimex's range of sharps disposal units is designed for the safe storage and disposal of contaminated needles and sharps.Properly equipping your washrooms with safe sharp disposal units means that you're protecting your staff, visitors and customers from common infections like HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
Our Heavy Duty Sharps Disposal Units are tamper resistant steel casings with lock and barrel style circular key design. All our units meets Australian Standards and are clearly identified with Australian Standards Bio Hazard symbols and warning. Easily affix these units to the walls in your washroom.
In addition, sharps disposal units need to be regularly serviced as to avoid build up of sharps in your washroom. Call Flick Anticimex today and order sharp disposal units and their installation process.
Features and benefits of the Sharps Disposal
- Stainless steel yellow units with durable powder coated finish, easily seen yet discreet.
- Reliable and sturdy secured with dyna bolts and/or screws offering tamper resistant steel casing.
- Long deposit shute, reducing the risk of needle stick injury and preventing any contact with sharps located in the container.
- Clearly identified with Australian Standards Bio-Hazard Symbols and Warnings.
- Customised service frequency.