As part of our commitment to providing superior customer service, Flick Anticimex continues to invest in the latest in pest reporting technology.
Flick Anticimex's pest reporting system, Flick On Line customer portal allows us to thoroughly and efficiently service our customers and provide the following key benefits to each customer site:
- 24/7 LIVE web-based reporting.
- Access to inspection report/s, including materials applied, areas inspected, and pest findings.
- Access to flexible/detailed graphs by site, the area of facility, or pest type.
- View past and upcoming service information, and service history of one or more locations.
- Open transparency, with accurate recording of service time and duration.
- Accurate reporting logs available online 24/7.
- Inspection area and device tracking through a virtual map of the facility, with latest barcode technology.
- Tracking of deficiency conditions recommendations and actions meaning fully-documented and immediate identification of potential pest issues on site.
- Safety data sheets of all products used are available for download. This document provides customers with knowledge of all products, substances, and chemicals used on your premises.
- Customer Portal allows full access to service history 24/7 globally.
If you would like access to the Flick On Line customer portal, contact your account manager for details on how to set it up.
For all other customers with a pest control account, access the customer portal via my.flick.com.au.